Finist Club invites you to the annual Summer Camp in Sochi!
From the 3rd to the 17th of July in the ice training centre of figure skating and short-track speed skating in Sochi Olympic Park there is going to be a junior training camp for the beginners and experienced athletes. The camp is arranged by Finist Club (Moscow).
The training is carried out in two flows: junior beginner groups and junior athlete groups.
There are two types of training programs for the beginners:
1) Twice-a-day practice:
- Ice practice – 2 hours or more
- Body conditioning or choreography – 2 hours
2) Morning practice only:
- Ice practice – 1,5 hours
- Off-ice practice – up to 1,5 hours
Athlete groups are supposed to train twice a day, including ice practice (1+1,5 hours) and off-ice practice (1,5 or 2 hours).
If your children aren’t the only figure skaters in your family, the parents are welcome to join a specially organized amateur adult skating group to train simultaneously with the children. In this case, the camp cost calculation is based on the family price, with a discount.
On the opening and final camp day (the 3rd and the 17th of July) there will be one ice practice for each flow.
- Beginner group 1 – young figure skaters (1,5- 2 years of training)
- Beginner group 2 – young figure skaters (2-3 years of training)
- Junior group – (3-5 years of training)
- Senior group – athletic titles
- Amateur adult group (not less than 1 year of regular training)
- Mr. Alexey Gubanov
- Ms. Yana Khokhlova
- Ms. Anastassia Ratkovksaya
- Mrs. Lyudmila Antonova (choreography)
Skating Skills classes (Senior group) and Master classes – Ms. Yana Khokhlova