Finist Club invites you to the annual Summer Camp in Sochi!
From the 8th to the 21st of August there’s going to be a second shift of junior and adult summer camp arranged by Finist Club (Moscow).
As it has been for the previous times, the practice will be held in Volosozhar-Trankov Sport Centre in two flows: junior beginner groups and junior athlete groups, as well as adult amateur skaters.
There are two types of training programs for the beginners:
1) Twice-a-day practice:
- Ice practice – 2 hours or more
- Body conditioning or choreography – 2 hours
2) Once-a-day practice.
Athlete groups are supposed to train twice a day, including ice practice (1+1 hours) and off-ice practice (1,5 or 2 hours).
If your children aren’t the only figure skaters in your family, the parents are welcome to join a specially organized amateur adult skating group to train simultaneously with the children. In this case, the camp cost calculation is based on the family price, with a discount.
On final camp day (the 21st of August) there will be one ice practice for each flow.
- Beginner group 1 – young figure skaters (1,5- 2 years of training)
- Beginner group 2 – young figure skaters (2-3 years of training)
- Junior group – (3-5 years of training)
- Senior group – athletic titles
- Amateur adult group (not less than 1 year of regular training)
- Amateur adult senior group
- Mr. Alexey Zaharchenko
- Mr. Ilya Isaev
- Ms. Kseniya Parshina
- Ms. Anastassya Ratkovskaya
- Ms. Anastassya Timofeeva
- Ms. Yana Khokhlova
Skating Skills Master classes – Ms. Yana Khokhlova
Skating Skills classes – Mr. Ilya Isaev
World-class athlete in Ice Dancing!